Friday, January 17, 2020

Information About Mission Bay Boca Raton Real Estate Market



Information About Mission Bay Boca Raton Real Estate Market


Beyond being a Realtor, I am also a resident - and as such, I have a vested interest in knowing the market for homes in the Mission Bay community in Boca Raton.


I have access to a lot of real estate information and my background as a Wall Street Analyst gives me the opportunity to make sense of it all for my customers.  

I ran a report to see what the average price per square foot for homes located in the areas for the Mission Bay community in West Boca Raton looks like  - in the current market.





As you can see from the information above, the average price per square foot for all homes in the area was $175 in December 2019.

Also, the indication for the average price per square foot is “neutral” - meaning it is not favoring sellers or buyers.

Another pertinent fact the chart shows is the average price per square foot of sold homes was up 8.0% over the previous month, and 9.4% over the previous year, in December 2019.  

This information is interesting to those who are not in the market to buy or sell a home in Mission Bay, Boca Raton.  

However, it is important to those who are thinking of selling their home in Mission Bay or buying a home in the West Boca Raton area.

If you are interested in buying or selling your home or would like to get regular updates on the market - email me : CLICK HERE

To view listings on the market in the Mission Bay Boca Raton and make an appointment to view : CLICK HERE

If you would like to run your own real estate search and then contact me to view homes : CLICK HERE

What can I do for you?


Michael Friedman
Broker-Associate, Realtor®, CDPE
Lang Realty

Cell: 561-247-3550

No comments:

Post a Comment