Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Palm Beach County Florida Real Estate Market December 2019

Palm Beach County Real Estate Market December 2019


I recently spoke with someone from the West Coast who asked how the local real estate market was doing.
I let him know things were holding up,  with prices still climbing slightly on a sequential basis.
He seemed surprised.
I indicated inventory is still relatively tight and interest rates remained low.
The latest information on Palm Beach County shows prices increased 5.6% on a year-over-year basis during December 2019.
The chart also shows inventory dropping in terms of months supply of inventory.
Call me to discuss 561-247-3550.
Information for Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Miami-Dade counties : CLICK HERE
Curious as to what is on the market? -- Run a search here on my Website : CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment